Please be alert to any deceptive messages that allege to be from Notch, its management or personnel.
There has been a spike in false messages that attempt to copy the company, its executives or HR team, which Notch is aware of. This scam is currently widespread as a part of a global scam and it is affecting thousands of companies. Scammers send emails from false domains, WhatsApp messages and social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Telegram and X. Their goal is to access private personal or financial information of targeted firms and individuals, or to demand payment as part of a job or supplier opportunity application.
To ensure that the communication from Notch is legitimate, please be aware of the following:
- Notch board or founders do not contact prospective employees, contractors, clients etc. on social media networks.
- All steps of our hiring process are always communicated over official email or Linkedin profiles of our Hiring team members. We never offer employment or hire people through SMS, WhatsApp, Viber and other similar channels. We also never ask for any type of payment during our recruitment process. In case you have any inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notch does not engage in buying or selling products on social media platforms as a trade-off.
- For services rendered to its clients, Notch only accepts payment in official state currencies (such as EUR, USD, GBP), not in cryptocurrencies.
There is no valid reason for Notch to send you legal documents (such as company registry extracts, letters of approval or other documents signed by our management) unless there is an established business relationship. Please reach out to email@example.com if you receive such documents.
Warning signs for webpages
There has also been a rise in cases of fraudsters cloning the sites of legitimate companies in an attempt to steal money and/or the personal details of job seekers. To check the legitimacy of a site, we would encourage you to verify the SSL certificate. In most browsers this can be done by clicking the padlock on the far left of the URL. If it doesn’t have one, this could be a sign of a scam website.
Here is a list of all our domains and official social media channels:
- Our email domain is @wearenotch.com
- Official website https://wearenotch.com/
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/wearenotch
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/wearenotch
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/wearenotch_com
What to do if you think you are the victim of a scam?
- Take a screen grab or note of the fraudster’s details and report them to Europol
- If you have given them any money, contact your bank immediately and let them know.
- Warn the operators of the website/social media site through which you were contacted and let them know that their site is being used by fraudsters.