Who we are
We are an award-winning, full-service software delivery agency from Zagreb, Split, and Frankfurt. Our Engineering team is made of industry veterans and ever-growing tech enthusiasts, which guarantee your personal growth alongside our amazing projects. This time we are looking for a Senior Angular Engineer (m/f/t), who will join our ranks!
The Angular Developer will join a team of highly skilled developers working on scalable web applications within an agile environment, working fully remotely if desired.
As a Senior Angular developer, you will be joining a highly dynamic team of agile senior developers responsible for building high-quality frontend components.
As well as being a strong Angular Developer you will have the initiative and incentive to work in a complex environment involving multiple integration points and collaboration with other teams.
If you feel that this is the sort of environment in which you could flourish and would like to know more please apply.
The right one
Who are we looking for?
- At least 5+ years of experience working in front-end development
- Strong experience in writing software in TypeScript
- Strong experience with common web frontend engineering concepts, design patterns, technologies, and frameworks such as Angular
- Decent algorithmic knowledge
- Decent frontend system design knowledge
- Familiar with containerised applications (Docker)
- Solid experience with Git, and CI/CD best practices (Gitlab CI)
- Solid knowledge of software testing; TDD is encouraged, but not mandatory
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and decent algorithmic knowledge
- Excellent time-management skills
- Open-minded team player, taking end-to-end responsibility to get things done
- Curious and never afraid of learning to master new tools, technologies, and methodologies
Collaborating with your team and our UX and QA team to design, implement, test, roll out, and maintain new features and services.
Actively participating in discussions around design, solutions, and technology overall.
Make a difference
Continuously improving the general state of our codebase.
Being proactive in finding improvements, tackling technical debt, writing, and improving the documentation.
Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and helping educate the team. Acting as onboarding buddy for new team members.
Technologies we use
offer to you
Some of the perks we happily provide
The most comfy chairs, and a working elevator, and …