Who we are
We are an award-winning, full-service software delivery agency from Zagreb, Split, and Frankfurt. Our Engineering team is made of industry veterans and ever-growing tech enthusiasts, which guarantee your personal growth alongside our amazing projects. This time we are looking for a Mid React Engineer (m/f/t), who will join our ranks!
The React Developer will join a team of highly skilled developers working on scalable web applications within an agile environment, working fully remotely if desired.
As an Mid React developer, you will be joining a highly dynamic team of agile senior developers responsible for building high-quality frontend components.
As well as being a strong React Developer you will have the initiative and incentive to work in a complex environment involving multiple integration points and collaboration with other teams.
If you feel that this is the sort of environment in which you could flourish and would like to know more please apply.
Who are we looking for?
- At least 3+ years of experience working in front-end development
- Experience with common web frontend design patterns, technologies, and engineering concepts
- Practical use of newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience in writing code in TypeScript
- Proficiency in at least one of the following styling tools: Styled Components, CSS Modules, Less, Sass
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, Vite, NPM, Yarn, NextJs, etc
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Everyday use of ESLint and Prettier
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux, Redux Toolkit, React Query, Apollo GraphQL)
- Advanced knowledge of unit testing using Jest and/or React Testing Library
- Familiarity with frontend e2e testing frameworks (Cypress)
- Well versed in distributed version control (Git)
- Solid experience with CI/CD best practices
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and decent algorithmic knowledge
- Excellent time-management skills
- Open-minded team player, taking end-to-end responsibility to get things done
- Curious and never afraid of learning to master new tools, technologies, and methodologies
Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and helping educate the team. Acting as onboarding buddy for new team members.
Being proactive in finding improvements, tackling technical debt, writing, and improving the documentation.
Actively participating in discussions around design, solutions, and technology overall.
Continuously improving the general state of our codebase.
Collaborating with your team as well as our UX and QA team to design, implement, test, roll out, and maintain new features and services.
Taking a step further and not being afraid to challenge proposed solutions to find the best solutions for our customers.
Taking part in code reviews and giving constructive feedback on code improvements.
Technologies we use
Some of the perks we happily provide
The most comfy chairs, and a working elevator, and …